The Psychology Department is affiliated with departments at Barnard College, Teachers College, and the New York State Psychiatric Institute.
Additionally, the Psychology faculty participate in diverse affiliated programs both within the University and outside.
- Center for Decision Sciences
- Center for Justice
- Center for Neurobiology and Behavior
- Center for Research on Environmental Decisions (CRED)
- Cognitive Neuroscience Division
- Division of Socio-medical Sciences (Doctoral program)
- Earth Institute
- Institute for Child & Family Policy
- Institute for Social and Economic Research & Policy
- Quantitative Methods in the Social Sciences (Masters program)
- School of International and Public Affairs